With a resurgence in local coronavirus cases as a result of the novel COVID-19 delta variant, Luce Air Quality’s team will be maintaining enhanced safety protocols for the wellbeing of both our staff and customers.
As such, we would like to assure all customers that every member of our team is fully vaccinated against COVID-19.
Additionally, we remain committed to the safety guidelines as specified by the Centers for Disease Control (CDC).
Should you reach out to our team to schedule an appointment, you may expect the following:
- Our team will strategically prioritize on-site jobs according to the best health practices for both our staff and community.
- Our team will assess the roles and responsibilities involved in each service request in order to mitigate risk as efficiently and successfully as possible. We will not allow public admittance to our office and, for on-site jobs, we will only send out team members that are not in high-risk health groups.
- Staff leadership will continue to provide training and guidance for both personal and public safety to all staff members.
- And more
In terms of on-site jobs, customers may also expect an enhanced level of protection for all parties involved, including:
- Our team will ask for COVID-19 exposure information for all on-site occupants upon scheduling.
- Our team will be equipped with all necessary cleaning and disinfection resources.
- Our team will be provided with personal protective equipment (PPE) as well as guidance on how to properly utilize the equipment in question.
- Our team will use disposable protective resources for the hands, eyes, and face at a minimum.
- And more
Should our team require supplemental protection while in the field, we may implement the following:
- Our team will wear face protection to avoid facial exposure of certain contaminants.
- Our team will utilize NIOSH-approved respiratory protection.
- Our team will apply disinfectants both to our tools and instruments used at the job site as well as to all touchpoints in the service vehicles.
- Our team will implement any necessary personal decontamination procedures when leaving the job site.
- And more
If you have further questions about our precautions and protocols in the midst of COVID-19, or if you are ready to schedule an appointment with our team, please contact us today by calling 904-803-1014.
Thank you for your continued trust and cooperation as we remain committed to ensuring the health and safety of both our staff and customers!